Saturday, January 1, 2011

So, I started a blog

I guess this is just a place to put my real thoughts out there. I have a Facebook page, a deviantART account, a Myspace page (not that anyone actually cares about Myspace anymore) and perhaps one day a diaspora page.

Look up diaspora, it seems interesting.

So, it's the new year now. 2010 has come and gone. 2011 has just started and I did not go out and have fun on New Years eve. To be honest that really isn't my style. I would like to go out and have fun with a bunch of people, but that really isn't going to happen anytime soon. I'm not anti-social, I think, I'm just not that good at being social. To much posturing and false advertising for my taste. Of course, I have the tendency of being too honest and maybe that makes people uncomfortable. I don't know, I'm often to afraid to ask.

I just realized that Facebook and Myspace count as words in the Chrome word check. Not deviantART though, I guess it's not mainstream enough.

I guess my New Years resolution for 2011 is to try and stick with this blog. Oh, and stop procrastinating. I wrote it hear in my blog for all the world to see so I guess I should keep my word. Wouldn't want the whole world to think that I'm a liar.

The title for my blog may be a little misleading at first seeing as how I don't have much art to speak of at the moment. I will definitely get more of my creations up here whether they be good or bad, because that is what art is all about right? Create and release for the masses. At least, that is what I think it's about.

What is this blog about, really? Well, I will be sharing my thoughts and opinions about things that I find interesting. Whether it be movies, art, TV shows, books, people, events, and any other thing that happens to pique my curiosity. Feel free to comment, share, argue, and any other thing that people who read blogs do. This is all new to me and I will try to make this worth your time. Because wasting time is something I'm good at but I don't feel should be spread.

Time for sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment